Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
A taskforce on government secrecy has recommended creating a new system for categorizing info; Cash for Caulkers moves forward; and the Chesapeake Bay gets a federal funding boost.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg examines the issue.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green is embedded with an Air Force Intelligence Unit in Afghanistan.
Hear from our friends at Recreation News.
We examine the top stories as heard on Federal News Radio.
Programming Director Lisa Wolfe takes you inside WFED.
President Obama's chief military and diplomatic advisers testify on Capitol Hill; some feds at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing are steaming mad about printers; and black-tailed prairie dogs stay off the endangered list.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green has details.
The President is sending more troops to Afghanistan; more feds than ever have secure ID cards; and our own Amy Morris is tending bar tonight.
We get analysis from HSToday Editor David Silverberg.