Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
The first is a memo from the Office of Management and Budget that will ask agencies for specifics on when they will more fully use their secure identity cards for building - and computer network - access.
Federal government to get 5,000 more hybrid vehicles; and feds need to use "grandfathered" comp time before May 22.
DoJ accused of failing to treat identity theft as a priority.
OMB asks for increase in staff.
A new wrinkle in the tanker
Big changes have come to the military's 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy.
President Obama has signed healthcare legislation.
Recreation News publisher Karl Teel tells us more.
Will the health care bill currently on the Hill affect you? Read more.
CNN's Brian Todd explains.