Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
The Washington Business Journal answers questions.
Federal pay freeze proposal defeated, Critical tests to decide future of SBINet, Can Denver land a regional U.S. Patent Office?
Tags: Federal Drive ,
Court says the search did not violate his constitutional rights.
The blog TechDirt wants to know.
GovExec reports that the "justification and approval" documents must be made available on an as-yet-undetermined governmentwide website.
GeoCongress just launched today.
Will teach children and their families how to prepare for all types of hazards or emergencies.
Check out the podcast.
Facebook continues to face criticism over privacy settings at the social networking site.
Google is developing technology that could position it to compete with a new breed of digital media companies.