Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Today, in off topic news ....
Read more of the New York Times' op-ed.
George Osborne braced the country for cuts in government spending of up to 20 per cent as he laid the ground for an austerity program to last the whole parliament.
Want to work for Twitter?
One of the most heated debates over which government tasks can be outsourced and which should be done only by federal employees is centering on security jobs.
Seven agencies are expected to start testing collective bargaining over so-called permissive subjects by November.
Many federal agencies have created specific Web sites focusing on the Gulf oil spill.
New steps considered for GS grades, FDA needs food safety overhaul: report, FBI uses terror-probe tactics on fraud, Amish farming draws EPA scrutiny
Tags: Federal Drive ,
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
Learn more in today's Off Topic section.