Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
A new mashup displays what it would look like.
Over the past quarter-century, oil companies have pushed the frontiers of offshore drilling, sharply stepping up the number of deep-water rigs in the Gulf of Mexico.
In the wake of that iPad email breach, DorobekInsider wants to hear from you.
Read more from GovLoop.
Read the article from Slate.
Read more from the History Channel.
NSPS move cuts raises of 11,000 feds, Twitter hiring a government liason, A 2009 baby will cost $222,360 to raise, USDA
Tags: Federal Drive ,
Today, in off topic news ....
Read more of the New York Times' op-ed.
George Osborne braced the country for cuts in government spending of up to 20 per cent as he laid the ground for an austerity program to last the whole parliament.