Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Investigators rule the death of a census worker found hanged as suicide; the President has made a decision regarding troop levels in Afghanistan; and we learn what a brown dwarf looks like.
Justice Department to drop some charges against one Blackwater guard; President Obama calls his war council together; and the FAA has an update on that computer failure.
The Under Secretary for Benefits for the Department of Veterans Affairs is stepping down; the Army says there will be an outside review on body armor; and in 'Eww/Neat' news: Galileo's fingers, tooth are found.
An update from our friends at Recreation News.
Frank Atwater, former President of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association, has died.
HSToday Editor David Silverberg has more.
White House tells agencies to brace for frozen budgets; the FAA is changing some procedures with regards to the military; and, is GSA reducing the number of e-travel providers?
Karl Teel of Recreation News joins us.
Deficit sets a new record; NTSB is still looking at that deadly Metro crash; and news about a new AFFIRM luncheon.
Washington Post reporter Carrie Johnson has details.