Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Details from Homeland Security Today.
A taskforce on government secrecy has recommended creating a new system for categorizing info; Cash for Caulkers moves forward; and the Chesapeake Bay gets a federal funding boost.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg examines the issue.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green is embedded with an Air Force Intelligence Unit in Afghanistan.
Hear from our friends at Recreation News.
We examine the top stories as heard on Federal News Radio.
Programming Director Lisa Wolfe takes you inside WFED.
President Obama's chief military and diplomatic advisers testify on Capitol Hill; some feds at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing are steaming mad about printers; and black-tailed prairie dogs stay off the endangered list.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green has details.
The President is sending more troops to Afghanistan; more feds than ever have secure ID cards; and our own Amy Morris is tending bar tonight.