Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Two top Democratic legislators said Monday that they would begin a process to modernize telecommunications laws that were last overhauled in 1996.
The Senate on Monday began consideration of a $59 billion war supplemental spending package.
One local CIO explains why he's doing what he's doing.
OPM data shows many less than projected left federal service in 2009.
Would freezing federal worker salaries help cut government costs? The Republican party is asking that question.
Federal retirements hit seven year low, Unanimous Senate passes Telework bill, Air Force secret space plane spotted
Tags: Federal Drive ,
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
The map allows users to view how many people in a given geographic area have been diagnosed with cancer.
A Major General in Haiti describes how much things have changed.