Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: newscast
Federal shuttle bus services under scrutiny, Pay freeze effort defeated in House, TSA union effort denied
Tags: Federal Drive ,
The Washington Post recently challenge 8 reporters to do just that.
Padding travelers down at the airport and making them walk through a metal detector with their shoes off may not be enough to prevent terrorist attacks.
President Barack Obama's announcement Thursday of an extended moratorium on new deep-water drilling is only the beginning of a government re-evaluation of its relationship with the offshore oil industry.
BP PLC could face heavy fines and threats to its lucrative business relations with the U.S. government in the fallout from the Gulf oil spill
Check out the WSJ's summer reading list.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates has ordered the Defense Department to use the FBI's eGuardian suspicious activity reporting system.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has joined the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in a bid to promote accessible online content and transparent government.
Why NOAA is being extra cautious.
Learn about how you can help the families of fallen troops this Memorial Day.