Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: new media
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , website design , jon booth , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicare , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
The Open Source movement has opened a window for rapid development and implementation of technological solutions in the government space, but there are unresolved issues. State's Paul Swider tells us about a recent conference to address some of those issues.
New media has become a big phenomenon for government.
The US military is pioneering social media in a theater of war.