Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: new media
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , website design , jon booth , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicare , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
The Open Source movement has opened a window for rapid development and implementation of technological solutions in the government space, but there are unresolved issues. State's Paul Swider tells us about a recent conference to address some of those issues.
New media has become a big phenomenon for government.
The US military is pioneering social media in a theater of war.