Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: new media
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , website design , jon booth , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicare , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
The Open Source movement has opened a window for rapid development and implementation of technological solutions in the government space, but there are unresolved issues. State's Paul Swider tells us about a recent conference to address some of those issues.
New media has become a big phenomenon for government.
The US military is pioneering social media in a theater of war.