Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: networking
Bob Leins welcomes Nan Siemer, owner of Breakers Consulting, to talk about new ways to cultivate relationships through networking and social media.
April 1, 2013
Federal Times columnist Lily Whiteman will talk about her book, "How to Land a Top-Paying Job in the Federal Government".
September 21, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012 & October 26, 2012)
The Innovation Networking Project will supplement traditional, face-to-face, networking with the goal of connecting federal visionaries, Todd Park said. He hopes the end result will remove stovepipes that have prevented big thinkers from finding each other.
Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition joins host Mark Amtower to discuss what small business contractors can do to increase their business.
June 4, 2012
Former AFCEA Central Maryland presidents Chuck Taylor and Jerry Schepers will talk about the organization and its activities.
May 21, 2012
Sandy Smith, director of the BRAC Transition Center, and Career Transition Specialist Amy Seales, provide tips and advice for federal job seekers.
April 6, 2012
Peg and Claudia Hosky of Hosky Communications and FedInsider talk about ways to raise your profile with government agencies.
March 12, 2012
Michael Hackmer, senior community manager for GovWin joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the organization.
January 16, 2011(Encore presentation February 27, 2012)
Sales guru and best selling author Harvey Mackay talks about his new book when he joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
December 26, 2011
May 12th, 2009