Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: network security
Kevin Kelly, CEO of LGS Innovations, will discuss how his company can help improve network security at your agency.
December 17, 2013
Todd Sanders, senior partner and Enterprise Data architect at ITOTS Networks, LLC, joins host John Gilroy to discuss a wide range of technology issues.
August 13, 2013
Tags: technology , data storage , data management , cloud computing , VMware , Microsoft , Red Hat , storage area networks , network access storage , IPV-6 , Todd Sanders , ITOTS Networks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
Tags: technology , cyber attacks , cyber security , Flame , Stuxnet , advanced persistent threats , nCircle , TK Keaninni , NIST , security content automation protocol , CISSP , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
If you live or work in Maryland, your personal information; including tax forms, license applications and state payroll details, are on file in the Maryland Comptroller's office, and an audit has found its systems should be more secure.
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009