Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: network security
Todd Sanders, senior partner and Enterprise Data architect at ITOTS Networks, LLC, joins host John Gilroy to discuss a wide range of technology issues.
August 13, 2013
Tags: technology , data storage , data management , cloud computing , VMWare , Microsoft , Red Hat , storage area networks , network access storage , IPV-6 , Todd Sanders , ITOTS Networks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
T.K. Keaninni, chief technology officer for nCircle joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its network security issues.
June 26, 2012
Tags: technology , cyber attacks , cyber security , Flame , Stuxnet , advanced persistent threats , nCircle , TK Keaninni , NIST , security content automation protocol , CISSP , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
If you live or work in Maryland, your personal information; including tax forms, license applications and state payroll details, are on file in the Maryland Comptroller's office, and an audit has found its systems should be more secure.
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009