Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: national council on federal-labor management relat
Agency leaders, employee unions and associations are recommending ways to improve upon the age-old problem of supervision in the federal workforce. They're hoping to reassure employees that they're being treated fairly, while showing the public that the government is working efficiently. The President's Labor-Management Council is reviewing the plan.
Both employee unions and agencies say certain phrases in President Obama's executive order creating these committees need to be better defined. VA deputy secretary Gould will lead an effort to bring some precision to terms such as pre-decisional, to make sure everyone is working from the same sheet of paper. National Council on Federal-Labor Management Relations also details first set of bargaining pilots, called B-1.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , John Berry , Scott Gould , Jeff Neal , OPM , DHS , VA , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , Bill Dougan , NFFE , National Council on Federal-Labor Management Relat , labor-mangement forums , B-1 pilots , telework , Jason Miller