Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: morale
The biggest takeaway from the recession for employers could well be to take better care of their workers, according to a recent survey of chief financial officers (CFOs). Nearly three in 10 (27 percent) executives surveyed said they learned not to overlook team morale. Steve Saah, with Robert Half Management Resources in the DC metro area, explains.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Something has to give, according to the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta. In terms of the budget, he says "what we have right now isn't working."
DorobekINSIDER poll results to examine the impact of the budget battle on the ability to meet mission goals, and how the gridlock is affecting workplace morale.
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Carol Bonosaro, the president of the Senior Executives Association, shares advice for federal managers as they try to navigate in uncertain times.