Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: morale
If you are unhappy in your job, and morale in your office is in the tank, you are not alone. A new survey by Federal News Radio indicates that managers and rank-and-file employees are on the same page when it comes to job satisfaction. Starting tomorrow, Federal News Radio will begin a three-day series on the problem and some possible solutions to it.
The biggest takeaway from the recession for employers could well be to take better care of their workers, according to a recent survey of chief financial officers (CFOs). Nearly three in 10 (27 percent) executives surveyed said they learned not to overlook team morale. Steve Saah, with Robert Half Management Resources in the DC metro area, explains.
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to change what people think of federal employees.
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Something has to give, according to the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta. In terms of the budget, he says "what we have right now isn't working."
DorobekINSIDER poll results to examine the impact of the budget battle on the ability to meet mission goals, and how the gridlock is affecting workplace morale.