Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: modernization
Our first ever Federal News Radio Discussion features Sajeel Ahmed, Director of the Pentagon Renovation & Construction Program Office; Tim Vigotsky, former Director of the National Business Center at the Interior Department; and Charles Matta, Director for Strategic Programs in the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service. All are experts on the subject of building renovation and IT transformation.
Termination fees could impact budget of future modernization efforts. New strategy to detail incremental approach; Boeing still to do some work.
Russell George, Treasury inspector general for Tax Administration, explained why the focus at IRS has changed from modernization to security.
Tom Temin spoke with Army Major Mark Cervantes, assistant product manager for the Infantry Brigade Combat Team from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, about how network integration is getting intelligence into the hands of combat troops on the battlefield.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Tags: GAO , DoD , GSA , management , NOAA , SSA , HHS , NIH , USDA , Census , health IT , David Obey , Jerry Lewis , House Appropriations Committee , IG , CDC , Army Corps of Engineers , stimulus bill , federal spending , energy efficiency ,