Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: modernization
Our first ever Federal News Radio Discussion features Sajeel Ahmed, Director of the Pentagon Renovation & Construction Program Office; Tim Vigotsky, former Director of the National Business Center at the Interior Department; and Charles Matta, Director for Strategic Programs in the General Services Administration's Public Buildings Service. All are experts on the subject of building renovation and IT transformation.
Termination fees could impact budget of future modernization efforts. New strategy to detail incremental approach; Boeing still to do some work.
Russell George, Treasury inspector general for Tax Administration, explained why the focus at IRS has changed from modernization to security.
Tom Temin spoke with Army Major Mark Cervantes, assistant product manager for the Infantry Brigade Combat Team from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, about how network integration is getting intelligence into the hands of combat troops on the battlefield.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Tags: GAO , DoD , GSA , management , NOAA , SSA , HHS , NIH , USDA , Census , Health IT , David Obey , Jerry Lewis , House Appropriations Committee , IG , CDC , Army Corps of Engineers , stimulus bill , federal spending , energy efficiency ,