Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobility
The high-profile issues of mobility and cloud computing are interconnected and reflect a shifting landscape not only at federal agencies but on a much wider scale, said EmeSec founder and CEO Maria Horton in an interview on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Agency technology managers looking to implement a "bring-your-own-device" mobile strategy, should expect a culture shift along with the technological update said Rex Greer, the president of OVATION Wireless Management, and Richard Russell, the deputy of the Senior National Intelligence Service in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Remember the idea of a stipend to help pay for the technology you REALLY want?
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
Mobile technology is changing how the federal government works. Federal News Radio spoke with CRGT CEO Tom Ferrando, for a pulse check on technology and contracting.