Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobility
Two former administrators in the Office of E-Government & Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, Karen Evans and Mark Forman, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the mobile push in government, especially as OMB has recently broadened the focus.
Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro spoke to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about her agency's opposition to a bill that would require SESer to be more mobile.
Bob Kirby, the vice president of federal government for CDW-G, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a recent report detailing the use of mobile devices at federal agencies.
Interior Department launches new portal that allows employees to access the agency's internal network using their own mobile devices. Starting today, employees can use a tablet or smartphone to record time and attendance.
Members of the public have until Jan. 20 to submit ideas for the National Dialogue on Federal Mobility Strategy.
The high-profile issues of mobility and cloud computing are interconnected and reflect a shifting landscape not only at federal agencies but on a much wider scale, said EmeSec founder and CEO Maria Horton in an interview on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Agency technology managers looking to implement a "bring-your-own-device" mobile strategy, should expect a culture shift along with the technological update said Rex Greer, the president of OVATION Wireless Management, and Richard Russell, the deputy of the Senior National Intelligence Service in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series