Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobility
Members of the public have until Jan. 20 to submit ideas for the National Dialogue on Federal Mobility Strategy.
The high-profile issues of mobility and cloud computing are interconnected and reflect a shifting landscape not only at federal agencies but on a much wider scale, said EmeSec founder and CEO Maria Horton in an interview on Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Agency technology managers looking to implement a "bring-your-own-device" mobile strategy, should expect a culture shift along with the technological update said Rex Greer, the president of OVATION Wireless Management, and Richard Russell, the deputy of the Senior National Intelligence Service in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
Chad Fulgham, FBI executive assistant director and chief information officer, told Federal News Radio the Bureau will soon launch a new secure mobile platform.
March 24, 2011
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Remember the idea of a stipend to help pay for the technology you REALLY want?
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
Mobile technology is changing how the federal government works. Federal News Radio spoke with CRGT CEO Tom Ferrando, for a pulse check on technology and contracting.