Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile technology
Host John Gilroy is joined by John Bordwine, public sector CTO at Symantec. They will discuss "Endpoint" security and how it applies to mobile technology.
June 7, 2011
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
The General Services Administration has hired Kathy Conrad to be its new principal deputy associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.
Peace Corps CIO Dorine Andrews tells Federal News Radio what the agency is doing to update its IT infrastructure.
April 28, 2011
The service says it's getting closer to determining the path forward for issuing smartphones to soldiers in the field. It's something the service says could eventually provide warfighters with an all-in-one platform for training, battlefield communications and more.
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs