Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile technology
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
The General Services Administration has hired Kathy Conrad to be its new principal deputy associate administrator in the Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies.
Peace Corps CIO Dorine Andrews tells Federal News Radio what the agency is doing to update its IT infrastructure.
April 28, 2011
The service says it's getting closer to determining the path forward for issuing smartphones to soldiers in the field. It's something the service says could eventually provide warfighters with an all-in-one platform for training, battlefield communications and more.
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs