Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile technology
Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners LLC, and Julie Anderson, chief operating officer and managing director for the Civitas Group discuss what you can do to reduce the risk of cyber attacks at your agency.
January 1, 2013
Tags: technology , security management , cybersecurity , Karen Evans , KE&T Partners , Julie Anderson , Civitas Group , mobile security , CSIS , duplication , cyber attacks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , data management , content intelligence , federal budget , budget cuts , cost cutting , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Tags: technology , data storage , RFID , aerial sensing , software development , social media , GCE Federal , ray muslimani , hadoop , apache project , data warehouse , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
The winter weather in the DC area is jumpstarting talk about telework, and the major technology innovation driving telework is mobile computing.
New guidance offers steps agencies can take address risks in cell phones, PDAs
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , software development , agile center of excellence , Excella , product backlog , FBI , NASA , Department of Veteran Affairs , Richard Cheng , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy will talk about different mobile operating systems, and how to manage them with MaaS360's Jeff Ward and Josh Lambert.
September 27, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile applications , BlackBerry , smart phone , iPad , Microsoft Windows , Android , symbian , iOS , maas360 , cloud computing , Network World , jeff ward , josh lambert , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Tags: contracting , business process management , cloud computing , enterprise architecture , collaboration , smart phones , Appian , Michael Beckley , iPhone , iPad , ipod touch , BlackBerry , Android , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , tempo