Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile security
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
Tags: technology , mobile devices , Doug Brashear , Navigation Arts , web design , mobile apps , OMB , OMB Digital Strategy , software development , iOS , Android , information management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Jeff Ait, director of Public Sector for Good Technology will talk about how his company can help you manage the mobile phones and tablets at your agency.
June 5, 2012
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012
Tags: worforce , mobile apps , mobile workplace , mobile devices , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Charles De Sanno , enterprise architecture , Ilene Yarnoff , cybersecurity , Booz Allen Hamilton , Fed Talk , Department of Veteran
Troy Lange, the mobility mission manager in the National Security Agency's Information Assurance Directorate, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss mobile risk management.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has issued a major revision to the Federal Information Security Management Act, which governs agency information security policies. Ron Ross, a NIST fellow and the agency's FISMA implementation project leader, joined In Depth with Francis Ross to discuss the FISMA additions.
Host John Gilroy is joined by AirPatrol Corporation CTO Tom Kellermann. They will discuss how to control data leakage from mobile devices.
November 22, 2011
The partnership will establish L-3's Cybersecurity Solutions Center, and both L-3 and Virginia Tech will offer customized cyber solutions to secure critical networks against exploitation and attack.