Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile security
Kevin Kelly, CEO of LGS Innovations, will discuss how his company can help improve network security at your agency.
December 17, 2013
Tony Harmon, CEO of CareDirector USA, wil discuss the interaction between technology and managed services, healthcare IT, and the Affordable Care Act.
November 5, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Affordable Care Act , Managed Care Organizations , Managed services , outcome measurement , Microsoft CRM , internet technology , IT security , Tonya Harmon , CareDirector USA , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Kim Hancher, the chief information officer at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will hsare her ideas on mobile device management
August 6, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile device management , enterprise tablets , Computer World , cloud computing , BlackBerry , Bring your own device , information technology , mobile strategy , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Glenn Schoonover from Koolspan will discuss mobile security with host John Gilroy.
February 19, 2013
Don Bruns, managing director at Navigation Arts, will discuss best practices for designing web apps.
January 15, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile apps , mobile app design , Digital Government Strategy , Navigation Arts , website design , desktop services , haptic technology , responsive design , Web apps , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Don Bruns
Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners LLC, and Julie Anderson, chief operating officer and managing director for the Civitas Group discuss what you can do to reduce the risk of cyber attacks at your agency.
January 1, 2013
Tags: technology , security management , cybersecurity , Karen Evans , mobile technology , KE&T Partners , Julie Anderson , Civitas Group , CSIS , duplication , cyber attacks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Gigi Schumm, vice president and general manager Public Sector of Symantec, talks about computer security.
December 18, 2012
Larry Besterman, CEO of TWD and Associates, Inc., joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help your agency with its communication challenges.
November 27, 2012
Steven Sprague, CEO of Wave Systems joins host John Gilroy to talk about advanced password management and other IT issues.
November 20, 2012
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you manage a wide variety of mobile devices.
September 11, 2012