Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile devices
Christopher Fountain, senior vice president of SecureInfo joins host John Gilroy to talk about IT security.
July 10, 2012
With the plan, defense leaders hope to harness the best that wireless technology can offer. The strategy includes goals for secure information sharing via voice, video and data feeds. It also promotes app development.
Doug Brashear from Navigation Arts joins host John Gilroy to discuss design options for the mobile platform.
June 12, 2012
Tags: technology , mobile security , Doug Brashear , Navigation Arts , web design , mobile apps , OMB , OMB Digital Strategy , software development , iOS , Android , information management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Linda Rix, co-CEO of Avue Technologies will talk about how government agencies are using mobile apps, and how those applications can make your job easier.
June 8, 2012(Encore presentation June 15, 2012)
Jeff Ait, director of Public Sector for Good Technology will talk about how his company can help you manage the mobile phones and tablets at your agency.
June 5, 2012
Tom Simmons, area vice president for Citrix, details the tools provided by his company to help you manage virtualization in a more effective manner.
May 8, 2012
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012
Tags: worforce , mobile apps , mobile workplace , mobile security , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Charles De Sanno , enterprise architecture , Ilene Yarnoff , cybersecurity , Booz Allen Hamilton , Fed Talk , Department of Veteran
Federal agencies may be behind the times when it comes to "bring your own device" programs for employees, but federal contractors have been doing it for years. Sheila Jordan from Cisco told the Federal Drive about her company's program, security concerns and benefits beyond savings.
The Defense Department says it's fast-tracking the construction of an infrastructure that will support future mobile devices in the military. A network that can securely support Apple and Android devices should be fully up and running by next year, while a secure app store will be online within a couple months.
Bob Kirby, the vice president of federal government for CDW-G, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the findings of a recent report detailing the use of mobile devices at federal agencies.