Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile device management
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, will explain how his company can help your agency develop its mobile strategy and manage its mobile devices.
April 22, 2014
Randy Wood, federal vice president of F5 Networks will discuss how Software Defined Application Services or SDAS, can benefit your agency.
February 25, 2014
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , law enforcement , mobile computing , John Gilroy , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
Kim Hancher, the chief information officer at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will hsare her ideas on mobile device management
August 6, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile devices , enterprise tablets , Computer World , cloud computing , BlackBerry , Bring your own device , information technology , mobile security , mobile strategy , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
The bureau hired Agilex under a four-year, $6.4 million contract to provide application development and technical support for field workers to use tablet computers. Census field workers will receive one of three different tablets for conducting actual surveys for the bureau and other federal agencies.
Doug Charles, president and CEO of Capgemini Government Solutions, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how change management applies to information technology, and where IT changes are headed.
March 19. 2013
The Pentagon's commercial device implementation plan, made public Tuesday, aims at near-term implementation of a new generation of mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android handhelds and tablets on both classified and unclassified networks.
Glenn Schoonover from Koolspan will discuss mobile security with host John Gilroy.
February 19, 2013
Susie Adams, Microsoft's chief technical officer for Federal Sales joins host John Gilroy to discuss four surprising facts about Microsoft and the federal government.
January 22, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , mobile computing , Microsoft , Apple , Google , CES , cloud safety , DoD , Windows 8 , Windows XP , Microsoft Federal Services , Xbox , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy , Microsoft Surface , Susie Adams
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you manage a wide variety of mobile devices.
September 11, 2012