Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile app
The Defense Department has launched a public challenge to develop mobile apps. DOD wants apps that aid in learning science, technology, engineering and math. The contest runs from April 2 to June 4.
The President's fiscal 2013 budget request is available today in print, online and — for the first time — a mobile app.
GPO's Chief Technology Officer Ric Davis talks about launching the agency's first mobile app. Users will be able to access information about members of Congress on their mobile devices.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , military , Department of Defense , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology , Darci Marchese