Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile app
The Defense Department has launched a public challenge to develop mobile apps. DOD wants apps that aid in learning science, technology, engineering and math. The contest runs from April 2 to June 4.
The President's fiscal 2013 budget request is available today in print, online and — for the first time — a mobile app.
GPO's Chief Technology Officer Ric Davis talks about launching the agency's first mobile app. Users will be able to access information about members of Congress on their mobile devices.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , military , Department of Defense , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology , Darci Marchese