Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mobile
GSA's Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies provides information to the public through a variety of ways. GSA's Gwynne Kostin tells us about how the agency is sharing lessons learned governmentwide.
Listening now available on any mobile phone via AudioNow.
Agencies are testing an assortment of smartphones and tablet computers to improve how their workforces meet their missions. But there still are questions about the security of these devices.
Tags: technology , telework , cybersecurity , ACT/IAC , DHS , ICE , Jerry Rhoads , DoJ , ATF , Rick Holgate , GSA , Sonny Bhagowalia , Apple , iPad , Research in Motion , BlackBerry , Samsung , Android , Google , tablet computing , mobile apps , Challenge.gov , mobile computing , Max Cacas
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
More and more of the world's workforce will trade in their workstations for iPhones and BlackBerries -- according to a new report.