Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
How to overhaul federal contracting.
President Barack Obama's work with the SEC, EPA and FTC is a sign of things to come for the FDA among others, according to a presidential scholar. Federal News Radio learns about "one of the best kept secrets in American political life."
The goal is better battlefield-to-hospital care
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
Virginia's Mark Warner says paying for the needed changes as a result of the Base Realignment and Closure may mean more tolls or a new tax based on how many miles you drive every day.
The GAO reports DHS has not effectively managed key aspects of SBInet testing.
The new plan seems to be saying Depression-era programs that subsidize rural telephone provision should be redirected to developing broadband access, according to a former undersecretary of Commerce.