Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
How social media can improve information sharing and collaboration during public emergencies.
RFP asks vendor to survey more than 3,000 citizens to gauge how the government is meeting user needs. Survey to see if Web 2.0 really is an important approach.
Rep. Lynch calls department guidance "unacceptable." Others say agency more worried about public relations than employee health.
DoD addressing long-standing shortcomings, including hiring 20,000 acquisition workers over the next five years. Reforms of the 1990s big reason for procurement problems, deputy secretary says.
New information sharing portal will be similar to A-Space and C-Space, but focused for non-analysts or collectors to share information across the intel community.
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
The HIT Policy Committee and the HIT Standards Committee have been established.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Legislation calls for high-level executive to oversee employee telecommuting