Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
How social media can improve information sharing and collaboration during public emergencies.
RFP asks vendor to survey more than 3,000 citizens to gauge how the government is meeting user needs. Survey to see if Web 2.0 really is an important approach.
Rep. Lynch calls department guidance "unacceptable." Others say agency more worried about public relations than employee health.
DoD addressing long-standing shortcomings, including hiring 20,000 acquisition workers over the next five years. Reforms of the 1990s big reason for procurement problems, deputy secretary says.
New information sharing portal will be similar to A-Space and C-Space, but focused for non-analysts or collectors to share information across the intel community.
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
The HIT Policy Committee and the HIT Standards Committee have been established.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Legislation calls for high-level executive to oversee employee telecommuting