Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
How social media can improve information sharing and collaboration during public emergencies.
RFP asks vendor to survey more than 3,000 citizens to gauge how the government is meeting user needs. Survey to see if Web 2.0 really is an important approach.
Rep. Lynch calls department guidance "unacceptable." Others say agency more worried about public relations than employee health.
DoD addressing long-standing shortcomings, including hiring 20,000 acquisition workers over the next five years. Reforms of the 1990s big reason for procurement problems, deputy secretary says.
New information sharing portal will be similar to A-Space and C-Space, but focused for non-analysts or collectors to share information across the intel community.
FERC also would receive increased oversight authorities to mandate utility companies fix cyber vulnerabilities in their infrastructure.
The HIT Policy Committee and the HIT Standards Committee have been established.
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
Legislation calls for high-level executive to oversee employee telecommuting