Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
Exec. VP, Ken Blanchard Companies
May 18th, 2009
New administrator details how GSA can increase its support of its customer agencies and therefore increase the agency's sales. Johnson wants GSA to be the "big engine that will" through innovation and having a better understanding of how it can meet its customers' missions.
Pentagon officials try to ease lawmakers' fears about whether renewable energy projects are affecting military functions. DoD has set up a task force to look at this issue, and wants to use advanced technology to help plan for projects.
Tags: Dorothy Robyn , Jerry Hansen , Debra Tune , Solomon Ortiz , Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , Army , Air Force , House Armed Services Committee , green government , energy efficiency , Military readiness
Lawmakers are demanding accountability in financial rescue scheme
Nation still at risk of terror attack from lack of information sharing.
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform , 2010 budget
The Office of Personnel Management will host an interagency meeting of human resource managers to discuss potential approaches to ensuring agencies have enough resources to implement the Recovery Act.
Michael Brown to be rear admiral upper-half.
CRS report highlights potential overlap across government
Observers say innovation is his strength