Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
Cyber-terrorists perpetuating hoaxes, new requirements for maritime cargo, and managing risks at sporting events.
OMB has a new test.
Federal News Radio told you yesterday about the OMB draft guidance defining "inherently government." We get analysis from former OFPP Administrator Al Burman.
Officials responsible for protecting our borders, and deciding who gets into this country, and who doesn't, are increasingly turning to information technology-based solutions. The challenge becomes even more interesting when trying to make IT systems from different agencies and even different cabinet-level departments work quickly and seamlessly.
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
The GAO looks into why funding gaps need filling two years in a row at the Bureau of Prisons.
What NASA needs to carry out the nation's vision for the agency.