Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
Cyber-terrorists perpetuating hoaxes, new requirements for maritime cargo, and managing risks at sporting events.
OMB has a new test.
Federal News Radio told you yesterday about the OMB draft guidance defining "inherently government." We get analysis from former OFPP Administrator Al Burman.
Officials responsible for protecting our borders, and deciding who gets into this country, and who doesn't, are increasingly turning to information technology-based solutions. The challenge becomes even more interesting when trying to make IT systems from different agencies and even different cabinet-level departments work quickly and seamlessly.
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
The GAO looks into why funding gaps need filling two years in a row at the Bureau of Prisons.
What NASA needs to carry out the nation's vision for the agency.