Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
Cyber-terrorists perpetuating hoaxes, new requirements for maritime cargo, and managing risks at sporting events.
OMB has a new test.
Federal News Radio told you yesterday about the OMB draft guidance defining "inherently government." We get analysis from former OFPP Administrator Al Burman.
Officials responsible for protecting our borders, and deciding who gets into this country, and who doesn't, are increasingly turning to information technology-based solutions. The challenge becomes even more interesting when trying to make IT systems from different agencies and even different cabinet-level departments work quickly and seamlessly.
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
The GAO looks into why funding gaps need filling two years in a row at the Bureau of Prisons.
What NASA needs to carry out the nation's vision for the agency.