Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mngt
Maj. Gen. (Ret. USAF) Michael Kostelnik
Assistant Commissioner, Air and Marine Operations, Customs and Border Protection
July 2, 2009
Science and Technology's Human Factors Division trying to improve recognition of suspicious behaviors. Panel of experts help office understand impact of their work.
Health records come kicking and screaming into the 20th century.
More agents needed, according to new report.
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing... Which is a great place to start.
"The different branches of Arithmetic are Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision." - Lewis Caroll
What's ahead for President-elect Obama's Cabinet nominees?