Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: missiles
"Priorities for the 21st Century" plan calls for B-52 bomber, U-2 spy plane, and a "triad" of nuclear weapons that can be launched from land, sea, and air.
Wary of Iran, the U.S. has been building up missile defenses of its allies, including a $1.7 billion deal to upgrade Saudi Arabia's Patriot missiles and the sale of 209 Patriot missiles to Kuwait, valued at about $900 million.
The commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps General Mohammad Ali Ja'fari said at a news conference that Iran is prepared to protect it self against Israeli attacks. Ja'fari said, "the entire territory of Israel will be within the range of our missiles and the IRGC has no restriction for producing ground-to-ground rockets with an appropriate range to target Israel." The IRGC commander added that "Israel might be able to hit a number of our missiles but it can do nothing about a massive missile attack."
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report