Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military families
Federal workers with a family member serving overseas in the military will be able to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for reasons including arranging childcare, attending military events and receiving counseling. The new rule goes into effect next month.
Brent Elrod, the national program leader of military and veterans programs at USDA, talked to Federal News Radio about some of the programs that will be offered through the initiative.
The Defense Department is working to expand and integrate its network of military and civilian helping professionals to ensure military families receive the support and care they need for years to come.
The State Department has lifted its voluntary authorized departure order for U.S. government family members in Japan.
Housing occupancy rates have dropped too low recently, prompting Fort Detrick to open up on-post housing to nonmilitary families for the first time.
Everyday life can be challenging for families who have loved ones at war, but the holidays are especially tough.
A Virginia congressman is on the defensive eight days before the general election for comments he made about the lack of service in the record of his opponent, a retired military officer.