Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
Basic training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, now includes two sections on being a good "cyber wingman" and taking care of the network, and the Air Force Academy now offers a cybersecurity major.
Josh Gerstein, a reporter for POLITICO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the latest development in the debate over the military's Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.
Best of show includes snapshot of October TSP fund returns, Sunlight apps and leadership styles in the military.
Tags: Best of , Dorobek Insider , Sunlight Foundation , Bill Allison , transparency , Andrew Hill , Boris Groysberg , Toby Johnson , Harvard Business School , management , TSP , Tom Trabucco , pay and benefits
eSecurity Planet reports a new phishing scam target military families.
The District of Colombia is taking the first steps to provide ballots over the Internet - specifically for military personnel stationed overseas. But security concerns are forcing them to scale back.
The Department of Defense has developed the T2 Mood Tracker -- a smart phone mobile application that allows users to monitor their emotional health on a daily basis.
Tags: T2 Mood Tracker , Department of Defense , mobile app , mobile applications , post-traumatic stress , stress , anxiety , Perry Bosmajian , National Center for Telehealth and Technology , Darci Marchese
A Virginia congressman is on the defensive eight days before the general election for comments he made about the lack of service in the record of his opponent, a retired military officer.
The Pentagon is opening talks with China to restart stalled military relations, Wall Street Journal reports.
Nine years of conflict have revolutionized the way the military treats people wounded in battle. That includes faster evacuations, better-executed trauma care networks, and huge advances in treating amputations and spinal-cord injuries.
The Army has a new track in Maryland to test safety for war-fighting vehicles. The Aberdeen Proving Ground north of Baltimore is the Pentagon's first contiguous, flat track for sustained high-speed vehicle testing. Convoys in warzones have to travel long distances at over 60 mph to counter enemy threats. But until now, the military has had no way to test all its vehicles at high speeds for extended periods.