Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
March 4, 2011, is the new deadline to apply for Retroactive Stop Loss Pay.
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Overturning the military ban on openly gay servicemembers serving will not occur immediately, Politico reports.
Wired reports that the military is banning removable devices in an effort to prevent future leaks.
The military launches its own version of YouTube called Miltube.
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
Veteran Joe Sanchez writes about leadership lessons in Talent Culture.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. WTOP invites you to submit your own thoughts and photos on this day of remembrance.