Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
March 4, 2011, is the new deadline to apply for Retroactive Stop Loss Pay.
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Overturning the military ban on openly gay servicemembers serving will not occur immediately, Politico reports.
Wired reports that the military is banning removable devices in an effort to prevent future leaks.
The military launches its own version of YouTube called Miltube.
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has asked the civilian world to reach out to veterans returning home from the wars.
Veteran Joe Sanchez writes about leadership lessons in Talent Culture.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. WTOP invites you to submit your own thoughts and photos on this day of remembrance.
Basic training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, now includes two sections on being a good "cyber wingman" and taking care of the network, and the Air Force Academy now offers a cybersecurity major.