Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
If passed, a new bill will give allow businesses to compete against federal prison manufacturing.
Fewer than seven months remain before the U.S. military is scheduled to leave Iraq, and the handoff from DoD to diplomats is in full swing. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with former Ambassador Ronald Neumann about the buildup of American soft power.
It's been four years since the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs launched the Federal Recovery Coordinator Program, designed to expedite the process for wounded vets to get the care and services they needed.
Reducing pay and benefits of federal civilian employees, military and retirees could save the government $10 billion over five years and $50 billion over 10 years, according to a March report by the Congressional Budget Office.
Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) said Friday that he would support changing the military's policy against gays and lesbians serving openly in the military, provided proper consideration for implementing the policy in combat units.
PenFed is a national charity working to meet unmet needs of the military personnel and their families in the areas of financial literacy, housing and support for the wounded. CEO Christopher Flynn explains how it's all done.
Kauffman Foundation's Tim Kane explains why the military's best and brightest are leaving from his in-depth survey.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.