Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
PenFed is a national charity working to meet unmet needs of the military personnel and their families in the areas of financial literacy, housing and support for the wounded. CEO Christopher Flynn explains how it's all done.
Kauffman Foundation's Tim Kane explains why the military's best and brightest are leaving from his in-depth survey.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
March 4, 2011, is the new deadline to apply for Retroactive Stop Loss Pay.
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Overturning the military ban on openly gay servicemembers serving will not occur immediately, Politico reports.
Wired reports that the military is banning removable devices in an effort to prevent future leaks.