Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
Kauffman Foundation's Tim Kane explains why the military's best and brightest are leaving from his in-depth survey.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
AP reports on the center that will be staffed by 100 special operations agents.
A senior U.S. commander said the focus is now fighting Taliban militants in Afghanistan.
The Air Force Times reports that the DoD Alcohol and Tobacco Advisory Committee is launching an effort to get active members and veterans to kick the habit.
March 4, 2011, is the new deadline to apply for Retroactive Stop Loss Pay.
Jeremy Johnson, formerly of the Navy, discussed some of the steps the military must take now that DADT will be repealed.
Overturning the military ban on openly gay servicemembers serving will not occur immediately, Politico reports.
Wired reports that the military is banning removable devices in an effort to prevent future leaks.
The military launches its own version of YouTube called Miltube.