Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction says there's no proof the fuel is actually being used by Afghan forces. It could be lost, stolen or diverted to insurgents.
Veterans National Education Program Co-founders Andrea Hooper and Bob McMahon talk about the organization's vision and mission.
April 20, 2012(Encore presentation June 8, 2012)
A group calling itself "Lulzsec Reborn" claims to have hacked into the private information of 170,000 members of a military dating website. However, the owner of the website disputed the claim, since the dating service has only 140,000 members.
The Pentagon recently announced it would open up 14,000 combat positions to female troops. While women in uniform say the decision will lend "legitimacy" to the frontline roles they already fill, they say job discrimination pales in comparison to the difficulty of raising a family while serving.
In her 26-years of government service, Robin Wink served in both the military and the civil service. Wink says there's a lot civilian agencies can learn about motivating their workforces from those in uniform.
The White House has asked the Pentagon for initial recommendations for the U.S. troop presence in Afghanistan in 2014. It is the first step in planning the final U.S. drawdown, despite a bleak security outlook.
TroopSwap CEO Blake Hall and Vice President of Operations Aaron Tiffany joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to explain how the company is reaching out to military spouses.
he Veterans of Foreign Wars on Tuesday urged its 2 million members to plead with Congress to spare military and veterans' benefits as a special deficit-cutting panel looks to slash $1.2 trillion from the federal budget.
Who speaks for the children of our military men and women in uniform? Trevor Romain, an internationally-known children's author and advocate, is working with the Pentagon on a DVD to address the special challenges of military kids. Bullying, cluques, and homework are not unique, but the complications of re-deployment, frequent moving, and missing parents can make it tough. He spoke to a recent Defense military family conference in Chicago.