Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: military
The House voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to restore full cost of living increases to pension benefits for younger military retirees, responding eagerly to election-year pressure from veterans groups.
Suicides across the military have dropped by more than 22 percent this year, defense officials said. But the officials are unsure why and are reluctant to pin the decline on detection and prevention efforts.
Norb Ryan, a retired vice admiral who's now the president and CEO of the Military Officers Association of America says that mental, physical and financial well-being for military personnel should be the top priority next year.
The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction says there's no proof the fuel is actually being used by Afghan forces. It could be lost, stolen or diverted to insurgents.
Veterans National Education Program Co-founders Andrea Hooper and Bob McMahon talk about the organization's vision and mission.
April 20, 2012(Encore presentation June 8, 2012)