Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mgnt
Those federal budget resolutions will need to wait thanks to healthcare reform. Leaders of the House and Senate budget committees say their panels probably won't take up budget debate, including your federal pay raise, until after the spring recess which starts on March 29.
Federal budget resolutions will need to wait thanks to healthcare reform. Leaders of the House and Senate budget committees say their panels probably won't take up budget debate, including your federal pay raise, until after the spring recess which starts on March 29.
New plans for NASA put jobs and billions of dollars on the line. Marion Blakey, president and CEO of the Aerospace Industries Association gives us the private sector's perspective
As part of our special week-long series "HR: Reinvented", we asked Federal Chief Performance Office Jeff Zients to preview changes coming to personnel practices in the federal government. He told us, changes will start at the beginning.