Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: mergers and acquisitions
Matthew Roberson, of SC&H Group joins host Mark Amtower to discuss the state of the mergers and acquisitions market.
August 12, 2013
A deal to create a European defense and aerospace giant to rival Boeing collapsed Wednesday when BAE Systems and EADS NV called off merger talks in the face of government objections.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss which cybersecurity companies are being targeted for mergers and acquisitions. Plus, what's next in the internet tax debate and how are companies benefiting from the R&D tax credit.
August 2, 2012
Host Roger Waldron talks about the key procurement issues with Joe Hornyak, partner at Holland & Knight LLP.
May 8, 2012
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , Joe Hornyak , Holland & Knight LLP , teaming agreements , Small business contracting , mentor-protege agreements , Multiple award schedule contracting , GSA , Mythbusters , Off the Shelf , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Washington Technology Editor in Chief Nick Wakeman joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the big technology and acquisition stories.
APril 30, 2012
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)
Merrill Advisory Group
December 8th, 2008
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP. They will discuss how "pre award" audits under the Federal Supply Schedules have now include interviews of contractor employees as a standard part of the process.
June 14, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Marko Kipa of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, and Hampton, LLP. They will discuss the key due diligence considerations, that contractors should address as part of the mergers and acquisitions process.
May 24, 2011