Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: medical marijuana
Contrary to popular belief, Americans can't swipe their cards to purchase just about anything. The top three players -- American Express, Visa and Mastercard -- have some unexpected restrictions.
Frederick County Sen. David Brinkley may succeed this year in his nine-year quest to reduce criminal penalties for medical marijuana use.
D.C. will allow as many as 10 cultivation centers and five dispensaries.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
The D.C. Council on Tuesday gave unanimous initial approval to a bill that would allow patients with chronic illnesses to buy marijuana from distribution centers sanctioned by the city.