Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: marriage
Researchers say if a wife doesn't get enough sleep, the next day could mean a spat.
A new study finds that if a woman has a heavier career workload, she could have a happier marriage. The opposite is true, if a man's workload is heavy.
Getting super fit is great, but training for a marathon or triathlon can cause problems for married couples.
Whether it's eating good food or having sex, pleasure changes the way brain hormones work for at least seven days, University of Cincinnati researchers have found.
In cities where there are fewer women, the women tend to get married at a younger age.
One lawmaker wants to change what Maryland considers a separation. Rather than separate homes, couples would have separate bedrooms.
One in five people would opt to spend Valentine's Day with Fido or Fluffy, rather than his spouse.