Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managment
Breaking up the Department of Homeland Security shouldn't be an option, but a bigger budget is needed. Former DHS chief of staff Jan Lesher tells Federal News Radio about her lessons learned.
Would federal workers be happier if the government would backup managers when they discipline slackers and fired incompetents? Or is that already happening? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds out.
How will the GAO celebrate a big milestone? We hear from Comptroller General Gene Dodaro
We talk to Pam Haze is the deputy assistant secretary for budget, finance, performance and acquisition at the Interior Department, who knows what it takes to make your agency's accountability reporting the best.
Lernes Hebert is the director at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Officer & Enlisted Personnel Management. He joins In Depth with recruiting and retaining from the military
Would you stand in line for more than 120 days to buy a new flat screen TV? Probably not. Did you know that's about how long it takes to hire one federal employee at a government agency. I'm Erica Pierson, Editor of Unleash the Monster
Monster Government Solutions' online community.
This week, we share innovative ideas to help agencies trim down their hiring process.
Visit unleashthemonster.net and learn how government agencies can make hiring reform more than just talk, but a reality. Get the Monster Advantage.
Tags: Unleash the Monster