Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managment
Breaking up the Department of Homeland Security shouldn't be an option, but a bigger budget is needed. Former DHS chief of staff Jan Lesher tells Federal News Radio about her lessons learned.
Would federal workers be happier if the government would backup managers when they discipline slackers and fired incompetents? Or is that already happening? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey finds out.
How will the GAO celebrate a big milestone? We hear from Comptroller General Gene Dodaro
We talk to Pam Haze is the deputy assistant secretary for budget, finance, performance and acquisition at the Interior Department, who knows what it takes to make your agency's accountability reporting the best.
Lernes Hebert is the director at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Officer & Enlisted Personnel Management. He joins In Depth with recruiting and retaining from the military