Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managment
President Thomas Jefferson spoke of the impenetrable financial fog the federal government found itself under in 1802. Unfortunately, some things never change. Former Labor Department CFO Sam Mok says there are three steps the new director of the Office of Management and Budget should take to begin making a difference in this arena. Mok's column is part of Federal News Radio's special report, Rise of the Money People.
TSP wants you to be more financially fit.
A year ago this week, President Obama signed into law the Stimulus Bill, designed to kick-start the American economy.
Afghanistan has been receiving a lot of attention in the last few weeks, most of it focused on the troop increase and the Afghan security forces.
Merit Systems Protection Board says a recent survey shows that managers find good performance difficult to quantify.
2009 has been a contentious year for members of Congress, most recently with the healthcare bill, but also with the appropriations process, as members wrangled over how much and what to put in various bills.
We continue our look back at some of this year's interesting interviews, with Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.