Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managment
The White House chose nine projects for the second round of the innovation fellows program, including the 21st century Financial Systems project. This program hopes to simplify current accounting methods and minimize cost inefficiencies. Other PIF projects look to create platforms for sharing ideas within and between agencies.
Amid nearly unanimous congressional opposition, the Defense Department says it needs to stop operating military facilities it no longer wants or needs.
President Thomas Jefferson spoke of the impenetrable financial fog the federal government found itself under in 1802. Unfortunately, some things never change. Former Labor Department CFO Sam Mok says there are three steps the new director of the Office of Management and Budget should take to begin making a difference in this arena. Mok's column is part of Federal News Radio's special report, Rise of the Money People.
TSP wants you to be more financially fit.
A year ago this week, President Obama signed into law the Stimulus Bill, designed to kick-start the American economy.
Afghanistan has been receiving a lot of attention in the last few weeks, most of it focused on the troop increase and the Afghan security forces.
Merit Systems Protection Board says a recent survey shows that managers find good performance difficult to quantify.