Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management training
Todd Wells and Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association, and Miguel Aviles from Young Government Leaders will discuss upcoming training opportunites for federal managers.
February 21, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a rountable discussion on government training and leadership development.
February 22, 2013
Tags: workforce , leadership , federal managers , leadership development , Todd Wells , Greg Stanford , Jenny Mattingley , Joe Schumacher , OPM , John Mattone , succession planning , Federal Managers Association , Fed Talk
NAPA's Dan Blair and Antoinette Samuel and Paul Posner from ASPA, discuss how the new Memos to National Leaders project helps federal managers address the challenges at their agencies.
December 14, 2012
Bill Bransford will host a round table discussion of how agencies are currently training their managers and employees.
September 7, 2012
Tags: workforce , Workforce training , Bill Bransford , Lisa Sper , Carrie Blustin , American Society for Training and Development , Jeanette Archetto , CIO.gov , Social Security Administration , Fed Talk , management , Federal Management Partners , Grant Thornton
FMA joins the show to discuss its National Convention and Management Training Seminar. Find out what you can expect if you attend the event.
February 11, 2011
Many companies are grooming high potential executives to keep rising stars during the recovery, The Wall Street Journal reports.
The Federal Managers Association has elected longtime member and Association Chapter President Patricia Niehaus to the position of FMA National President. We talk with her about what's ahead.