Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?
A lack of basic infrastructure in Afghanistan is slowing the U.S. effort to build up the Afghan security forces.
DorobekInsider: What you read Dec. 13-19 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Some agencies are succeeding in hiring large numbers of people with specialized credentials in short periods of time. Three Federal HR pros who have done it share their secrets.
We've dug into the weeds of your 2010 spending bill. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller tells us what he found.
We hear from the head of the new Office of Government Information Services that agency managers will be relying on as they work to meet the Openness directive.
The GAO weighs in on the Postal Service's attempts to solve their tremendous deficit.