Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , DHS , FBI , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
President Obama, OMB Director Peter Orszag, and Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients want newer technology available all across government.
Martha Johnson seen by many as the most qualified candidate to be GSA administrator in a decade. But her nomination remains on hold in the Senate because Sen. Christopher Bond is unhappy with GSA's plans for a new federal building in Kansas City. Some call Bond's use of the hold authority an abuse of power.
Tags: Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Christopher Bond , Sahar Wali , Stephen Leeds , Paul Prouty , Bob Peck , GSA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , White House , Olga Grkavac , Martha Johnson , Paul Light , TechAmerica , Acting administrator , confirmation process , Congress , series , Agency Instability