Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
NARA's new report to the President finds that fewer individuals are receiving classification authority. The document also says a majority of the information that is classified likely will stay secret for 10 years or less.
Prof. Peter Fox of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, brings us analysis.
The Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander tells lawmakers that the organization "will not militarize cyberspace." He also details how the Cyber Command will help DHS protect .gov and .com networks. Senate Armed Services Members say Alexander is well-qualified to lead the command.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , Pay & Benefits , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , John Palguta , Senior Executive Association , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg says nuclear proliferation is top of mind for many country leaders.
The Department of Homeland Security has been working for some time to bring together a set of security standards for all types of federal facilities.